Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spanked by the Billionaire (His to Dominate)


Mia James doesn't consider her resume's omission of the last two years of undergrad and her master's degree a lie. It's more like a failure to elaborate.

Too bad her billionaire boss disagrees.

Ex-Army interrogator and Chief Executive Bad Ass of a private military company, Collin Stark needs to know his new junior secretary isn't spying on Stark International. Trust the wrong woman with his heart and someone could wind up dead.

To convince Collin she's only guilty of being overqualified and desperate, Mia must consent to a private interrogation in which he will deploy all his tricks, starting with his favorite game.

Arousal Up.

Inhibition Down.

**********
This 7,400+ word short is the first installment in the His to Dominate series.
**********

Stark's footsteps seemed magnified as he approached me. I felt his chest against my back, the sudden heat making me realize my skin had grown cold.

"Don't jump, Mia."

I hadn't moved and the command confused me until his hands came up around my head and a folded band of fabric brushed against my face. I drew a sharp breath in as the blindfold tightened and his fingers worked to tie a knot. His hips pressed against my backside, my bottom molding around a hard center bulge that made my knees weak.

"You left something off your resume, didn't you?"

"Yes."

His hands dropped to wrap around my hips. When he spoke again, I could tell his mouth was right next to my ear, his breath curling warm against my flesh. "A master's degree in data analytics and you take a job in the secretarial pool of a security company?"

I rested my head against the wall, the earlier tremble back and infecting my whole body. Stark circled one arm around my waist, his palm flat against my stomach to contain or control me. His other hand gripped my hip a little tighter as he cinched me to him.

"Who are you really working for?"

"You." I released the word with a sob as I realized my panties were slowly soaking through. He had me face forward in a corner, blindfolded, my job on the line and I was wet, so turned on that the muscles deep inside had started to flex and roll. This wasn't right, wasn't anything like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment