Thursday, August 23, 2012

Curve Contract (BBW Billionaire Erotic Romance)


Amazon | BN | Smashwords
Plus-size business owner Pippa Jones is in dire straits. Before disappearing, her accountant floated himself a big “loan” instead of paying her PR firm's income and payroll taxes. Even if PJ can avoid criminal prosecution, she's going to have to sell everything she has and lay off all her employees, including her best friend!

Enter millionaire Blake Cross, her firm's biggest client and a notorious playboy. Discovering she's in trouble, he makes an offer that will fix both their problems. All she has to do is marry him and make it look real.

24/7.

With Blake calling her baby and love while his unyielding hands and mouth worship her body publicly and privately, Pippa’s starting to realize that the cost of saving her company just might be a broken heart.

Excerpt
 
Blake stepped inside, taking the jewelry from me as he dipped his head, his lips gracing mine with a soft, fleeting kiss. Reaching behind him, he shut the door. “You looking stunning, Pippa.”

I arched a brow in his direction. “In an outfit that costs as much as a car -- who wouldn’t?”

"Baby, that’s not how it works.” Taking my hand, he fastened the bracelet and then moved around me. I’d left my hair loose and straight. He draped it over one shoulder and then lifted the necklace over my head, stepping in close as he fastened it around my neck. “When, in future, I say you look stunning, you smile at me and melt like I mean it.”

Finished with the necklace, his hands gripped my shoulders. His mouth trailed along the side of my throat that was bare, starting at its bottom curve and running up to my ear. “Because I do.”

“Blake, we're all alone.”

“We’re never alone, P.J.” His hips brushed against my bottom as his hands dropped to circle my waist. The tip of his tongue curled against my earlobe, a ripple of pleasure running through me. “The chef at Robuchon’s will be insanely jealous -- all that food and all I want to eat is you.”

He gripped my hips, cinching me tight against him while his teeth traced the curve of my ear. I reached for his hands, intent on removing them from my body.
“You have to get used to my touch.” A soft warning growl accompanied his reprimand. “One flash of aversion, love, and the whole show is ruined.”

Love...show. I blinked back tears. Those two words were all it took to expose the small crush I'd thought I was nursing for what it was -- something much bigger.  Realizing my true feelings for Blake, I didn't know if I could take even one night of his touching me and calling me love for show and emerge from the deal with my heart intact.

**********************
This 26,600+ word novella features hot sex with a millionaire playboy turned on by lush curves and willing to do anything to claim the woman he loves.
**********************

No comments:

Post a Comment