Friday, October 19, 2012

Megan Somers' To Love and to Cuckold

To Love and to Cuckold

Amazon | BN

Alexa and Tim have a problem. She realizes he is more of a voyeur than a performer, and she needs the strong hand of man to satisfy her needs. So Alexa meets him in a crowded restaurant and proposes they try cuckolding. Unfortunately Tim's billionaire CEO boss overhears, and takes charge. Soon the bull turns into her master, and starts dominating far more than her time. Will Alexa be able to break free of her master's dark allure? Or is she lost forever under his kinky thumb?

Warning, this story contains extremely explicit consensual sex between adults, with a hotwife submitting totally to the will of her billionaire bull and master. Do not read if you are easily offended by alpha males, bondage, and/or adultery.


Excerpt

"No, I need Tim," she said. "I'm sorry, but it's over."

Hunter smiled, but it never reached his eyes. Alexa's eyes got big as he loomed over her, still holding her tight. When he leaned down, she instinctively tilted her head and parted her lips, and kissed him.

"You crave the power and control I have over you," he whispered into her ear, and then spun her around. "Bend over and grab your ankles."

"This is so wrong," she said, voice low and breathless.

Alexa did as told. With her knees locked, she grabbed her ankles. Hunter gave a sharp laugh, and swatted her butt.

"I thought so," he said, almost viciously. "You are my woman. My obedient girl. My property."

"No, I'm Tim's wife," she said. "I mean…I'm a strong, independent woman. I'm not some pathetic…"

He yanked her up straight by her hair. "You belong to me, Alexa. You are mine."

She gasped, her mind and body a riot of strange and wonderful feelings. Pressed up behind her, Hunter released his bold hands to explore her breasts in intimate detail. She gasped and panted, trying desperately to pull herself together, to gather her scrambled wits. Oh, but it felt so good, so right.

"I am your master," he whispered into her ear. "Say it."

"You are my master."

He unbuckled her belt, and then unzipped her skirt. Alexa wiggled her hips when he pushed the skirt over them and down to her ankles, leaving her in nothing but a black thong and heels.

"Who is your master?"

His words, the demanding tone of his voice, left her all fluttery inside.

"You're my master."

He spun Alexa around, forcing her to look keep into his eyes. She felt panic, wanted to look away, but he held her. Breathless, she trembled before him, their gaze so intense she couldn't think.

"Do not ever, ever, tell me you want to end this, that you are not my slave," he said, voice fierce. His hands slid down her sides, over her hips, to grab her butt. "I own you body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment