Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Francis Ashe wants you to Just Let Go

In this sensual erotic novella, Elise Montro is torn between her insecurities and a need to be in control of everything around her. While working away from the office on a series of audits, Elise is wooed by a mysterious man who takes away both her control and her insecurity. And then he disappears.

When she must present work to the company's CEO, she is surprised to find him oddly familiar.

Amazon | BN | Kobo

Francis Ashe on the web


**********
This 14,500 word erotic novella features sensual pleasures, first time sexual experiences, strip-teasing, light bondage, explicit sexual situations, conquest over fear and a long awaited release.
**********

Excerpt

He was wearing a close-cropped beard and a well-fitting suit. For a moment, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. The way he stood there, one foot casually propped up on the bumper of a sleek German car, one hand by his side and the phone to his ear seemed to drip masculine, sexy, confidence. I don’t know why I thought that – I mean, I never think things like that about strangers. I took two years to calm down around the only long-term boyfriend I ever had enough to let him really touch me.

I am slow to warm. That’s just how I am. This stranger though, his hand impatiently patting his leg, was different. I felt a hot sensation creep down my spine, under my skirt and even between my legs. His stare pierced me to the core, and those blue eyes of his seemed like a fire that started in my chest and spread from there.

A breath hitched. I turned to leave, having to consciously take my eyes off this smoldering man who made the word ‘sex’ scream in my mind.

Halfway to the building, I just had to turn back and catch one more glimpse. But, in that short space of time – maybe fifteen, twenty seconds – he, and his car, had vanished.

Somehow I managed to push the whole thing out of my mind for a few hours, but when I left the building for lunch, he was back. Same place. Same relaxed posture. I watched him sweep back his hair and got in my car, making an honest effort to stop staring at this mysterious watcher I seemed to have attracted.

I turned the key.

Knock-knock.

I turned my head.

It was him. He smiled, perfect white teeth, tiny crinkles at the corners of his mouth and eyes. Right then, I felt almost overwhelmed. He motioned to roll down the window.

“Can I help you, sir?”

“You’re coming with me. This way.” He nodded back to his car. I thought it was a different color than the one this morning, but couldn’t be sure.

“I... excuse me?”

His smile straightened out.

“You’re coming with me.” He repeated, “This way.” And then he walked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment